- Supports cardiovascular health and blood sugar metabolism
- Supports cognitive function and development
- Supports healthy skin, joints and connective tissues
- Increases visual and ocular health
- Helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response and strengthens immune function
INDIGOMEGA is a high-concentration fish oil sourced from waters off the Chilean coast. As the world’s least industrialized coastline, these cold, fresh waters provide the cleanest, most sustainable source of fish in the world. INDIGOMEGA provides 820 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) per soft gel as natural triglycerides, the preferred form with superior absorption. Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols) and rosemary extract are used to ensure maximum purity and freshness. INDIGOMEGA is purified, vacuum-distilled and independently tested to ensure heavy metals, pesticides and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) are removed to undetectable levels. Extensive research has shown that EPA and DHA from fish oil enhance cardiovascular health, promote better brain function, and support healthy skin, joints and connective tissues.