- Provides fat-soluable and water-soluable antioxidant protection
- Protects the neurovascular system from free radical damage
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels
- Regenerates vitamins C and E
- Increases Intracellular Glutathione Levels
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA), also known as thioctic acid, is one of the most versatile antioxidants available. Supportive of a wide variety of health-related issues, ALA is able to recharge vitamin E, vitamin C, glutathione, and CoQ10, and directly quenches reactive oxygen species (ROS). Since it has water-soluble, fat-soluble, and sulfhydryl properties, it can be utilized by many different bodily tissues in a variety of ways. Its unique chemical properties allow ALA to support blood sugar balance, as well as to help maintain blood pressure already within normal range. LIPOIC ACID contains 300 mg of ALA and 300 mcg of biotin to protect against loss of biotin as a result of the competition between the two.